Victoria Thermostatic TMV3 Mono Basin Mixer Tap
Victoria Thermostatic TMV3 Mono Basin Mixer Tap is a great modern twist on traditional mono basin mixer taps. The Victoria basin tap also comes with our 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee.
Ceramic Disc Technology
Older style taps used rubber washers over time these washers degraded and no matter how much you turned the tap you would still have a dripping tap. With our Ceramic Disc taps all you need to do is turn the tap a 1/4 turn and the tap is off. Ceramic Discs don’t wear out - which means dripping taps are a thing of the past!
A TMV3 mixing valve or tap is a type of thermostatic mixing valve that is approved for the Healthcare and Commercial sectors. Administered by Buildcert, a TMV3 accredited valve has been independently tested and found suitable for use in high-risk environments such as hospitals and care homes.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Solid brass body with a polished chrome finish
- TMV3 Approved
- Thermostatic tap preset to 41 degrees
- Mono basin mixer
- Quarter turn ceramic disc technology
- 10 year ‘Fit and Forget guarantee’
- Suitable for all UK plumbing systems with a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- 10 years 'Fit and Forget' guarantee included
|Handle Type||Knob - Cross Head|
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (2 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Found it a bit difficult to order online but whe i rang and spoke to your staff the service was Exellent|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|